- Ronald Bottin, Boris Zils, and Sebastian Sehr like speters's blog post Congratulations
- Jutta Harms likes jörgschittenhelm's blog post Total Station Setup
- Frank Hafemann likes jörgschittenhelm's blog post Total Station
- Frank Hafemann likes jörgschittenhelm's blog post Digital Terrain Models
- Marc Pascual Barrera and speters like Sebastian Sehr's blog post Network - now and in future…
Bio-Asphalt Made from Algae is the Future of Green Roads Do you think there are viable alternatives to traditional asphalt used in road building?
Asphalt made of bitumen is used and tested for a long time now. It works in hot and cold temperatures, delivers a uniform asphalt mat and withstands the wear-and-tear of the road. Can new materials become viable solutions, replacing currently used asphalt for road construction?
New green materials will replace asphalt (66%)6/9
New other materials will replace asphalt (like solar roads) (0%)0/9
The asphalt used today won't be replaced (33%)3/9
Others (please leave comment) (0%)0/9
Get More from Meetings
Want to get more out of your meetings? Use MOBA Community to take meeting notes while the meeting is going on. Other people can chime in with their own notes, and you've got a shared record of what happened. Or, post a discussion and mark it as a question and avoid even booking a physical meeting.
You can create tasks for any action items. For recurring meetings you can use a Project to organize all the meeting notes and action item tasks in one place.