- Giovanni Salemme likes Boris Zils's blog post Nothing but the truth - and what does Mr. Gauss have to do with it?
- mmeidt likes sabrinazerwas's blog post FINLAND: DESTIA WITH MORE THAN 70 XSITE SYSTEMS
- nikgiehl likes hmendes's blog post Some Important events in Latin America
- nikgiehl likes Sascha Feuchtinger's blog post Paving Standards - Which sensor is the "right" one to use?
- speters and Kathy Phalen like Volker Harms's comment The four elements – fire, water, air, earth – operating in road construction
Bio-Asphalt Made from Algae is the Future of Green Roads Do you think there are viable alternatives to traditional asphalt used in road building?
Asphalt made of bitumen is used and tested for a long time now. It works in hot and cold temperatures, delivers a uniform asphalt mat and withstands the wear-and-tear of the road. Can new materials become viable solutions, replacing currently used asphalt for road construction?
New green materials will replace asphalt (66%)4/6
New other materials will replace asphalt (like solar roads) (0%)0/6
The asphalt used today won't be replaced (33%)2/6
Others (please leave comment) (0%)0/6
Improve Your Reputation
You can increase your reputation in MOBA Community by contributing in several different ways. One of the best ways to increase your reputation is by answering questions. When the person who asked the question marks your answer as helpful or correct you get a boost in your reputation. Other ways to contribute are creating documents, publishing blog posts, and completing tasks. You'll see your points score increase and gain experience levels as you do these things.