- mlimbach, Bernhard Marx, nikgiehl, and mmeidt like jörgschittenhelm's blog post Excavator Systems - Working with slopes
- Giovanni Salemme likes Frank Hafemann's blog post 4G in Colombia: A Success for Colombia’s Road Infrastructure?
- Giovanni Salemme likes patriciadiez's comment 4G in Colombia: A Success for Colombia’s Road Infrastructure?
- Samip Desai likes shuwang's blog post Moba leveling system used in Dalian Xinghai Bay oversea bridge construcion of China
- email@example.com likes thiltenkamp's blog post How a product gets developed? A perspective, from a MOBA engineer.
Bio-Asphalt Made from Algae is the Future of Green Roads Do you think there are viable alternatives to traditional asphalt used in road building?
Asphalt made of bitumen is used and tested for a long time now. It works in hot and cold temperatures, delivers a uniform asphalt mat and withstands the wear-and-tear of the road. Can new materials become viable solutions, replacing currently used asphalt for road construction?
New green materials will replace asphalt (66%)4/6
New other materials will replace asphalt (like solar roads) (0%)0/6
The asphalt used today won't be replaced (33%)2/6
Others (please leave comment) (0%)0/6
Upload a File
You can include any file in MOBA Community so that other people can access it, comment on it, and even rate it. Just select Create > Uploaded File to include the file in MOBA Community. Best of all, your file is now under version control so that you can get back to older versions of the file if you need to.