- Jutta Harms likes Frank Hafemann's blog post Telematics expected to grow
- Anant Patel and Jutta Harms like mlimbach's blog post Telematics Standard: Who owns the data?
- David Shelstad likes Frank Hafemann's comment Rome's international airport – Renovation under extremely challenging quality requirements
- Boris Zils likes Bernhard Marx's document Application_Laser-matic_en.pdf
- Boris Zils, Michele Aparo, and Bernhard Marx like Markus Weimer's blog post Installation of the new MOBA Wheel Loader Weighing System HLC-1000
Bio-Asphalt Made from Algae is the Future of Green Roads Do you think there are viable alternatives to traditional asphalt used in road building?
Asphalt made of bitumen is used and tested for a long time now. It works in hot and cold temperatures, delivers a uniform asphalt mat and withstands the wear-and-tear of the road. Can new materials become viable solutions, replacing currently used asphalt for road construction?
New green materials will replace asphalt (75%)3/4
New other materials will replace asphalt (like solar roads) (0%)0/4
The asphalt used today won't be replaced (25%)1/4
Others (please leave comment) (0%)0/4
Take a Peek
You can quickly find out about someone new in MOBA Community by hovering your mouse cursor over their name or avatar. In one glance you'll see their title, department, contact information, status level, and most recent activity.