- salesmanager_australasia_alex likes sabine's event Brazil Road Expo
- salesmanager_australasia_alex, sabrinazerwas, and Giovanni Salemme like sabine's blog post New MOBA building: Earthworks finished - Building construction started
- Jutta Harms and Kathy Phalen like salesmanager_australasia_alex's reply Re: US Construction Equipment Exports Drop
- hmendes, salesmanager_australasia_alex, and Giovanni Salemme like Frank Hafemann's comment Brazil Road Expo
- Kathy Phalen likes Bernhard Marx's comment Non-hazardous waste landfill operations: the "Dump"
Over 50% of the world's population lives in cities. This trend is rather increasing over the next years, exponentially in developing countries.
Cities have not only taken advantage of technology available to make their citizen's life easier, they also enabled them to become part the concept.
Examples range from energy- efficient buildings to sensors that manage lightning for public places, waste disposal systems to pick-up public and household trash more efficiently, car and bike-sharing and locating empty parking spots. Cities, additionally taking more and more advantage of crowd-sourcing information by encouraging citizens to report incidents like overflowing trash-cans, graffiti, and traffic information.
Have you seen any of these changes and did they improve your life?
I live in a smart city or have spent some time there: yes, these changes have improved my life (33%)
I live in a city or have spent some time there but cannot see any changes (0%)
I live in a smart city or have spent some time there: no, my life has not improved (0%)
Others (please leave comment) (66%)
You can easily share any document, discussion, or blog post in MOBA Community with a colleague. Just navigate to the content you want to share and click Share from the Actions menu. You can send a personalized message within the community or a link to the content, and, in some cases, even attach a PDF of the content to an email message. You can either choose someone who's a member of MOBA Community, or you can just enter an email address of a colleague - they'll automatically receive an invitation to join the community.