- Christine Seidel, Jutta Harms, Bernhard Marx, and sabrinazerwas like Bruno Schneider's blog post Twenty-Nine years ago in April of 1986 a “Mobile Truck-Weighing System” was delivered.
- Marc Pascual Barrera and Bernhard Marx like sabine's blog post MOBA @Tiefbau Live
- Bernhard Marx likes Jutta Harms's blog post QUATTRO – Die Zukunft der Prozessoptimierung
- Bernhard Marx and sabrinazerwas like Kathy Phalen's blog post Knee Jerk Reaction: Chill out!
- Bernhard Marx likes Samip Desai's document MCA-500.pptm
Over 50% of the world's population lives in cities. This trend is rather increasing over the next years, exponentially in developing countries.
Cities have not only taken advantage of technology available to make their citizen's life easier, they also enabled them to become part the concept.
Examples range from energy- efficient buildings to sensors that manage lightning for public places, waste disposal systems to pick-up public and household trash more efficiently, car and bike-sharing and locating empty parking spots. Cities, additionally taking more and more advantage of crowd-sourcing information by encouraging citizens to report incidents like overflowing trash-cans, graffiti, and traffic information.
Have you seen any of these changes and did they improve your life?
I live in a smart city or have spent some time there: yes, these changes have improved my life (57%)
I live in a city or have spent some time there but cannot see any changes (0%)
I live in a smart city or have spent some time there: no, my life has not improved (0%)
Others (please leave comment) (42%)
Invite People to Join
Collaboration becomes most effective when a large number of people are participating. Inviting people to join your community is one of the easiest ways to start. In MOBA Community, there are a number of ways to do this:
- Share something in MOBA Community by clicking "Share" in the Actions menu. If your colleague isn't already a member, they'll have the opportunity to sign up.
- Invite people you work with by clicking Send Invites in the left pane of your Overview page.