Bio-Asphalt Made from Algae is the Future of Green Roads Do you think there are viable alternatives to traditional asphalt used in road building?
Asphalt made of bitumen is used and tested for a long time now. It works in hot and cold temperatures, delivers a uniform asphalt mat and withstands the wear-and-tear of the road. Can new materials become viable solutions, replacing currently used asphalt for road construction?
New green materials will replace asphalt (100%)2/2
New other materials will replace asphalt (like solar roads) (0%)0/2
The asphalt used today won't be replaced (0%)0/2
Others (please leave comment) (0%)0/2
- Giovanni Salemme likes mdeleroi's comment Umbrella, always a useful tool
- salesmanager_australasia_alex and Giovanni Salemme like Frank Hafemann's blog post Turkey‘s long-term investment into motorway, bridge and tunnel building
- salesmanager_australasia_alex and mdeleroi like Giovanni Salemme's blog post Umbrella, always a useful tool
- Frank Hafemann and Volker Harms like erik-geis's blog post EU funds focus on roads and railways investment in Poland
- Marc Pascual Barrera and Volker Harms like Nigel Couzens's blog post MOBA at Plantworx 2015
Connect with People
Keep up with your colleagues. You can follow anyone in MOBA Community to see what they are doing as they do it. Just go to their profile and click "Follow [name]" on the right side of the page. Then select the stream where you want to follow them. The Connections stream is a good place to keep up with your same-level colleagues, people you're generally interested in, or groups you belong to. Or, use "Add Stream" to make a custom group containing any people, places, and/or content you want to follow.
Now that you're following people, you can click on the stream they're in to see their activity. Or, click the People tab and then click "Following." Here you can see the latest activity by all the people you're following, label people to organize them, opt in to receive an email every time a connection posts content, or send an email to your connections. (To see who's following you, click "Followers.")