- Marc Pascual Barrera likes Bernhard Marx's blog post Stiffness measurement with MOBA Compaction Assistant
- Marc Pascual Barrera, Anant Patel, and Jutta Harms like mlimbach's blog post Telematics Standard: Who owns the data?
- Jutta Harms likes Frank Hafemann's blog post Telematics expected to grow
- David Shelstad likes Frank Hafemann's comment Rome's international airport – Renovation under extremely challenging quality requirements
- Boris Zils likes Bernhard Marx's document Application_Laser-matic_en.pdf
Bio-Asphalt Made from Algae is the Future of Green Roads Do you think there are viable alternatives to traditional asphalt used in road building?
Asphalt made of bitumen is used and tested for a long time now. It works in hot and cold temperatures, delivers a uniform asphalt mat and withstands the wear-and-tear of the road. Can new materials become viable solutions, replacing currently used asphalt for road construction?
New green materials will replace asphalt (75%)3/4
New other materials will replace asphalt (like solar roads) (0%)0/4
The asphalt used today won't be replaced (25%)1/4
Others (please leave comment) (0%)0/4